Virtual Dental Office
At Virtual Dental Office you OWN your client work. There are no “ordinary” people here.
Who are we? We are a new, rapidly growing company. Virtual Dental Office was started in 2013 by Jennifer Schultz because she saw firsthand how dental offices were struggling with completing needed administrative tasks while serving patients in their office. Jennifer has 20 years of experience in the dental industry. We work for dental offices & are a great solution for maternity leave, sick leave, in between team members, or additional support for the administrative team.
The primary duties of our contractors consist of prioritizing your own schedule, completing client work as assigned and following client guidelines. We offer full-time and part-time opportunities. To be part of what we do - you will work from your home office and you must be self-motivated, highly organized and savvy with technology.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Commitment to Client Service - Making sure our client is happy...always.
- Unwavering Quality Work - Ensuring the success of our clients by providing the best results possible.
- Honesty & Integrity - This is just a given.
- Personal Responsibility - Employees have to be told what to do; our team members are proactive and take on the responsibility to do the job better.
- Helping behind the scenes – assisting others in completing tasks and working diligently to achieve results for our clients.
- Performing a range of simple to very detailed office work - entering contact information, insurance company details and benefits, calling insurance companies, following up on unpaid claims and entering the results into the office software.
- Helping us build our brand and services – we believe in continual process improvement and expanding our service mix through the input of our team members.
- Not knowing exactly what every day will hold – tasks can change day-to-day with new clients or changes to the services existing clients are using.
- Acting like a business owner – taking initiative and ownership, making decisions, thinking ahead and being proactive about your schedule and the tasks that need to be completed and by when.
- Working with technology: Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, dental office software and cloud based file sharing.
- Computer and technology experience. We are looking for individuals that are very comfortable using computers, have experience with Excel and can learn new software with ease.
- Very high attention to detail – please don't apply if this isn't a great asset you bring to the game – it's going to be the most important talent you'll bring with you to do all the things we want done.
- Sense of urgency – things can't happen tomorrow (tomorrow never comes). We need someone who will get hives if things aren't getting done today.
- Wide range of administrative and practical business skills.
- Excellent communication skills on the phone and in writing.
- Very high competency in word processing and excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to logically problem solve with limited supervision.
- Strong attention to detail (did we mention this already?)
- Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations.
- Honesty and discretion in handling and communicating sensitive client information.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Previous dental office experience is not required but helpful.
- Strong work ethic.
Are you ready to take the next step at joining our team?
Let’s start the process!
Step #1 Submit your resume and credentials online
Dental Insurance Account Manager (Independent Contractor)
Dental Insurance Assistant (Independent Contractor)
Dental Insurance Assistant - Indianapolis, IN